Sunday, January 3

Great dinning at Bella Rocca @ The Emquartier


   (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧  Good evening! Today is the last day of New Year holiday,so sorry for all of you who have to face the shortest horror, called "MONDAY" again. Hope everyone here can survived Monday after holiday! ....Whoa hahahahahahah! Tomorrow is my extra holiday!!!!!
   
  ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅ Yesterday I visited "Bella Rocca", an Italian restaurant,which is located at 9th floor The Helix Quartier @ The Emquartier. Firstly, I have to say that I hadn't known this restaurant before.I was just walking by and noticed,Oh! What a well-decorated restaurant! Then I told my parents,let's try something here! It's gonna be delicious LOL

OMG.... I really hate only-text menu, especially in Western restaurant.It's difficult to imagine how the food there looks like for Asian as me.

Having no idea,I found the word "Truffle with Mozzarella" in pizza session. Ohhhh,I love Truffle! So I ordered it suddenly!! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ I hope it wasn't so idiot ordering LOL



Wowwwwww,great tasted breads with tomato&cheese salsa! I definitely like it <3 <3 


Caesar salad here is great...really.There's pretty strong smell of parmesan.And caesar dressing is concentrated and sooooo cheesy! This is a MUST TRY!


Tadaaaaa~~~ My most favourite menu of Bella Rocca is "Truffle and Mozzarella Pizza" OMG,soooooo delicious! What if I'm gonna say something like this is the best truffle pizza ever although the edge doesn't have perfect looking( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ ) It tastes really perfect with good cheese and truffle oil. I will visit this restaurant again for this pizza,seriously!!

   Indeed, I also had truffle pasta but I forgot to take any photo of it,sorry about that.
To be honest, I think the pasta wasn't delicious at all T___T  Entirely different from that truffle pizza! ....Bella Rocca,what's wrong with your pasta??????

Next time I will try dessert and other dishes like steaks or something like that. Please keep following for more detail,or rather try it at the Emquartier,BKK! Bye Byeeee for this entry,see you next time ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment